We are a Mexican Non gubernamental organization created from women to women, who support and exercise the free, informed and responsible will to decide.
We have more than 10 years of experience on the Legal Interruption of Pregnancy in Mexico, plus 30 years of work enhancing sexual and reproductive health education.
We belong to a wide national and international network working for women’s rights.
Hence, we are an integral organization conformed by the following areas:
- Education & Training
- Communication and legal vinculation
About our social service and profesional practices: come work with us and join the team!
At Fundación Naiset you will be a part of a group of young people that will be working not only in organizing reproductive health prevention events, but also in creating a considerable amount of knowledge and discussions regarding Unintended Pregnancy Prevention, STI’s and Legal Termination of Pregnancy.
In order to give you the full picture, at Naiset you will be able to choose what best suits your interests and abilities, such as:
- Marketing communication campaigns
- Sexual health fairs in schools and public places
- Sexual health and reproductive rights’ workshop programmes for young people
- Projects for preventing unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STI), including HIV/AIDS.
- You will be asked to do research on topics related to Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- For those who are studying medicine or psychology, we also have options for you in our interdisciplinary team conformed by specialists on Sexual and Reproductive Health (doctors, nurses and psychoanalysts), if you are interested in this group, please ask for its availability on the phone, *some restrictions may apply.
- Youth training center: it is a didactic place where you can take courses and participate in assigned research and library activities specialized on Sexual and Reproductive Health topics.
- Currently our field work is done within Mexico City and different States among the country.
Licencia COFEPRIS número 18-AM-09-015-001 | Especialista: DR. Aldo Hernández González, Número de Cédula de Especialidad: 10128163