What’s the best method for me?
- Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) / Surgical procedure:
The procedure may be held between the 4th week and the 12th week of your pregnancy,(under the rule of law). The MVA uses local anesthesia in order to numb the pain, it is the best option for women who want to have a surgical procedure but want to avoid general anesthesia and don't want to spend a lot of time at the clinic.
- Medical Abortion Procedure:
In order to choose this medical procedure you have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Be on an early pregnancy stage: between the 4th week and up to the 8th week.
- Be a resident of Mexico City, so the entire process can be completed with a professional medical monitoring.
- Make sure you are a candidate to the process.
- Attend to Fundación Naiset to take the first dose, one of our specialists will clarify your doubts and will explain the process so you can do it calmly at home.
- Even Though you have completed the intake of the pills, as instructed by the medical procedure, please come back to Fundación Naiset, we have to dismiss the possibility of residues.
Please have in mind that the most convenient procedure for you will depend on how far in you are on your pregnancy, but most important, on the medical assessment given at Fundación Naiset.
Does it hurt?
- It's important to remember, that every organism is different. There are women who do not need anesthesia due to their pain threshold, while others would not tolerate even a heavy cramp; in those cases, local or general anesthesia may be the best option for you.
Is it safe?
- It is! Both procedures are 100% safe. If you are having second thoughts, always remember our Licence:
How long do I have to wait before the procedure?
- It’s important to remember that you have to make an appointment in advance in order to have your own slot booked. The earlier you plan it, the better for you, Our guarantee is that you will feel 100% comfortable. Nonetheless, sometimes you may have to wait a bit longer due to the number of women enlisted.
How long does the procedure takes?
No, there willFrom 5 to 15 minutes once you get into the procedure room.
Should I be worried of any complications shown after any of the procedures?
- No, there will not be any complication. Don’t worry, we are going to give you a very clear recommendation sheet that you need to follow just as it is prescribed. In case that you still have doubts at home or that you present rare symptoms, you can always call to Fundación Naiset phone number, we are here to help you 24 hours.
Is it legal?
- Yes, it is legal only within Mexico City. The Legal Termination of Pregnancy is legal until the 12.5 week.
What do I need to become a candidate for the Legal Termination of Pregnancy?
- Valid official identification
- Give an informed, freely and voluntarily consent in the appropriate formats.
- Be under the legal limit for the procedure (12.5 weeks or less)
Can I get the procedure done if I’m under 18?
- Yes, but only if you come with a tutor. He or she has to bring a valid official identification. The tutor can be a friend, a family member, or your partner.
Am I still a candidate if I am not from Mexico City?
- Of course you are! Every woman willing to end her pregnancy is welcome to Fundación Naiset, despite the origins, you only have to come to Mexico City.
How can I get a subsidy?
- Here, at Fundación Naiset, you can access to our services from $500 pesos. However, if you prove that you do not have the economic resources to cover the legal termination of pregnancy, you can get a 100% subsidy. If you have further questions, please feel free to call to our phone number, we will gladly help you.
What’s the difference between the services you offer?
- There is no difference in quality terms. Every service, from the lower cost service to the most expensive one, is done through the same quality standards. Nonetheless, the price difference relies on the commodities and facilities the user chooses.
How long do I have to stay in the clinic?
Since it is an ambulatory procedure, meaning that you don’t have to stay the night or whatsoever, you will be able to go out walking from the procedures room to the recovery room (with the help of the doctor of course). Right after, a concierge will be attending and checking on you, so you can take some refreshments and relax. Afterwards, whenever you feel better a nurse will come and check on you, if she finds out that everything is fine, she may give you the “ok” for you to be able to go home. Don’t worry! Your health and tranquility is what matter the most to us.
The time you spend at the clinic depends on how you feel and on the number of women attending the clinic, the day you come, the average time is 1 hour tops.
Licencia COFEPRIS número 18-AM-09-015-001 | Especialista: DR. Aldo Hernández González, Número de Cédula de Especialidad: 10128163